Thursday, June 28, 2007

Aside to Robin Edgar



Robin, in contrast to the policies at some other UU venues, you are welcome here. You have a fine mind, and you usually offer illuminating insights when you are willing to apply it strictly to the topics at hand. I hope you will continue to do so here, because your participation often enriches the discussion.

As you've probably noticed, however, I have deleted a few of your comments recently. I did this because I thought you were not sincerely engaging the immediate discussion, but instead, you were diverting attention to other concerns that were not at issue here. This blog is not intended to serve as a vehicle for raising issues that you can and do raise elsewhere, so I will continue to delete posts that I do not consider appropriately responsive to the immediate topics at hand.

I would like to think I can count on your co-operation.